Ghostrock’s Quality NDT Group is made up of independent expert consultants for the benefit of any organization utilizing digital radiography, in any form, as a final inspection method. Our firm provides in person and virtual training to Level II and III personnel, performs system and program analysis, gives certification examinations, assists with NADCAP preparation, assists with technique development.
Additionally, Ghostrock’s Consultants assist with organizations developing or restructuring their Quality Control program to comply with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
Ghostrock provides expert NDT Radiographic Level 3 services to all sized companies. Our services include Digital Radiography, Computed Radiography, Computed Tomography and Film Radiography training, system selection and analysis, qualification and examination services for all certification Levels, system qualification, procedure and technique development, preparation for customer and NADCAP process audits, all to improve production efficiency, improve accuracy and meet customer requirements. All of our independent consultants have been specifically vetted by the company’s Principal Consultants to ensure the highest level of knowledge and professionalism.
- Level 3 Instructor
- Develop custom training solutions
- NAS410 gap training for film to non-film transition
- NAS410 and SNT-TC-1A LI and LII training for film and non-film (custom training)
- New system qualification
- ASTM Requirements
- Customer requirements such as Aerospace primes: Boeing, Honeywell, Rolls Royce, Safran, etc.
- Process Control and General Operating Procedures, including all required forms
- Outside Agency Responsible Level 3 (on retainer)
- Film RT, DR, CR, CT (other methods may be available by request)
- Cognizant Level 3 (on retainer)
- Review and approval for procedures, written instructions, inspection techniques, etc.
- Cognizant Level 3 (short term)
- New system qualification, training, procedures, personnel examinations
- Radiographic System Reengineering Analysis to optimize existing system parameters
- Procedure Analysis and Error Proofing
- On-Site Training Services (see Level 3 Instructor)
- NADCAP preparation and support
- Analytics to match client needs with suitable radiographic system prior to purchase
- Change Management
- Operations Improvement
- Risk Management
- Quality Control Program assistance
- Transitioning to a ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
For more information, to schedule a consultation or class, contact: Karen Bruer email@example.com
Commitment to Our Customers
Our commitment to our customers is of the utmost importance. The needs of our customers always come first. We are committed to delivering the most innovative and cost-effective products, services and solutions available in our industry. By setting and adhering to exceptional customer service standards, we are committed to making our customer's experience with Ghostrock both unique and rewarding. Ghostrock is committed to partnering with our customers to achieve their ultimate goals.